3D Holo Film MUSION EYELINER Holographic Projection System
The 3D Holographic Projection System is a high definition video-based 3D projection system that allows for spectacular free-form 3D holographic-type animated images to appear within a live stage setting with live stream allowing for live events in multiple locations.
The 3D Hologram System incorporates a ‘performer’s stage’ that is equipped with state of the art LED lighting and is usually boxed with hard paneling or dark draping along the sides and back of the system. The hologram screen film sits on a 45˚ angle between the stage and the audience and at least one high powered. High definition video projector is mounted in front of the foil, projecting onto either the floor or ceiling depending on foil orientation, when viewed from the audience's perspective, the reflected images appear to be on the stage
This large scale, 3D holographic projection system is suitable for PR and sponsorship events, product launches, conferences, exhibitions, museums, clubs, theatrical productions and large scale installations, comprises of a frame of truss format, a special foil to create this holographic effect, a stretching tension system which fix the foil in place, foil reflection screen and projector.
The max size of our hologram foil is 8x30 meters, it is with more than 97% transmittance which is almost the same as Musion eyeliner foil. The special tensioning stretching devices to hold the holographic film to the truss, the price is according to film size.
Holographic Projection System Elements including:
1. LED Screen or HD projector - number of lumens depending on size of required projection, stage and audience, suggest 10,000 lumens projector.
2. Reflective surface/The bounce screen for projection
3. HD media player - to run the HD content.
4. Our 3D-holofilm - the key ingredient to creating our 3D holographic displays
5. Our unique tension system to secure the 3D-holofilm in place.
6. Steel pipe frame to attach 3D-holofilm to the truss.
7. Stage set-up essentially a “black box" constructed using aluminum truss, black drapes, staging, lights, and a audio system.
8. 3D holographic Content Creation of a 3D-video produced HD film, animation and special effects.
9. Lighting and audio systems to add to the dramatic 3D hologram effect
The 3D holographic projection system is designed to work in public performance areas such as new product launching, fashion shows, concert venues, theatres, exhibition centres, nightclubs, marquees, large office environments, retail stores and TV studios and any other special event require hologram idea.