Black Diamond fixed frame screen is an ambient light-rejecting technology that features a micro-layered optical lens system that rejects light. This new technology mimics the look of a television when it is on and when it is off, but without the glare from windows or lighting fixtures. The lens-like micro layers block and absorb ambient light from above the screen surface, producing a glare and speckle-free surface that achieves optimal ambient light rejection.
The frame will be made of aluminum and finished with a black Pro-Trim fabric covering to enhance appearance and absorb light surrounding the viewing area. The frame will also be slip-jointed at corners and joints and come standard with wall-mounting brackets. It is ideal for applications in Pro AV as well as Home Theater.
1. Standard frame with Pro-Trim Black Fabric finish to absorb light surrounding the viewing area
2. Micro layers that block and absorb light
3. Ambient Light Rejecting
4. Aspect Ratio: HDTV 16:9 Format and 2.35:1
5. Product Type - Operation: Fixed Frame - Wall Mounted
7. 1cm Edge Frame
8. Works with ultra-short throw projector.
9. Ships unassembled and easy to install
10. Wide viewing angle
Room with windows and lights.
Custom format and size available upon request, but no more than 120".